Free Download Nulled Magento City and Region Manager (Magento1 and Magento2), It is a Plugins on CodeCanyon.
City and Region Manager allows you to add states/regions, cities and zip codes/postcodes for all countries. Regions,cities and zip codes will be displayed as dropdowns list in all address forms on fronted like checkout billing address step, checkout shipping address step and customer address, hence customers can select state,city and zip code by dropdown.
Magento1 Installation guide
1 . Upload file manually. Extract it and then extract “Custom_City-7.0.0.tgz” and then copy all files app folder and then paste into your magento root directory.
2. Second way is from admin panel. Go to admin panel “System -> Configuration -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager” and unchecked “Put store on the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation” option and browse file and upload it.
3. Clear Cache
4. Now follow provide documentation or goto admin panel and you will see new link “Region Manager”.
Magento2 Installation Options
There are two ways of installtion of extension in magento.
1. Magento 2 install extension using COMMAND LINE (Recommended)
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. Magento2 install extension manually.
Edit app/etc/config.php file and below line code:
‘Custom_City’ => 1,
>> UPGRADING DATABASE
If you need to upgrade the database, run the following command line:
php f bin/magento setup:dbschema:upgrade
Magento1 Admin Screens Views
Magento2 Admin Screens Views
Magento1 Import Screens
Magento2 Import Screens
Magento1 Frontend Screens Views
Magento2 Frontend Screens Views
ver. 5.0.0 (Magento2/custom_city-5.0.0.zip) (2020-02-05)
– Fix grid loading issue due to prefix table on the database
– Fix calculate shipping rates on checkout after selecting city from Dropdown
ver. 4.0.1 (Magento2/custom_city-4.0.1.zip) (2019-08-14)
– Fix cities dropdown loading functionality on checkout billing step when added virtual product
– Fixed states translation issue on checkout page
– Added sort by ascending order to zip codes drodown list on checkout
– Updated documentation for translation work
ver. 7.0.0 (Custom_City-7.0.0.tgz) (2017-11-02)
– Mageto1x- State & country columns added directly into city and zip code tables (only for new users/buyers)
– Note this change is only for new users/buyers, it is not recommended for old/existing users/buyers, old users can use version 6 Custom_City-6.0.0.tgz.
ver. 4.0.0 (Magento2/custom_city-4.0.0.zip) (2017-08-22)
– Added zip codes dropdown functionality
– Added import states, cities and zip codes functionality
– Fixed dropdown issue for 3rd party onepage checkout extension
ver. 6.0.0 (Custom_City-6.0.0.tgz) (2017-07-30)
– Added soap v2 support for getting cities and zip codes (follow documentation)
– Fixed table prefix issue if someone is using table prefix in magento database
ver. 1.0.0 (Custom_Zipsimport-1.0.0.tgz) (2017-06-20)
– Import feature for states, cities and zip codes added in (Custom_Zipsimport-1.0.0.tgz) module which will merge with city module
Please rate if you like this extension.
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge