Free Download Nulled Appeca – Mobile Template & PWA, It is a HTML on ThemeForest.
Homepages? However many you want!
Appeca comes packed with 13 Homepage Styles, 6 Walkthrough Styles & 3 Splash Screens, so you won’t have a problem choosing a homepage to start with. You can create infinite variations using the amazing copy and paste components to obtain the perfect user experience and user interface.
- Classic Homepage
- Cards / Material Homepage
- Coverpage Slider Homepage
- Rouded Homepage
- Login Homepage
- News Homepage (template, no CMS attached)
- Store Homepage (template, no CMS attached)
- Blog Homepage (template, no CMS attached)
- Profile Homepage
- Timeline Homepage
- Splash Screen HomePage (3 Styles)
- Walkthrough Homepage (6 Styles
The Best Navigation System
Appeca uses an insanely powerful and simple to use menu and offers you ALL Mobile menu pages, in one single layout. Yes! It’s simple, copy paste proof, and will create a seamless and beautifuly animated experience for your users.
All menus are available in Light & Dark Options!
- Sidebars Large (Left & Right)
- Sidebars Small (Left & Right)
- Modal Menu (Center or Full Screen)
- Header Dropdown
- Footer Fly-Up
- Modal Icons
- Modal Opaque Text
- Contact Form Menu (Top or Bottom)
- Action Sheet Menu (Top or Bottom)
Appeca’s menu system can create any element off canvas, meaning, even the snackbars, action sheets, contact forms, notifications that you see are made using the amazing menu system, allowing a pure code optimization that reduces page load and increases performance drastically
You can just copy and paste these components wherever you need them.
- Ad Boxes
- Radio Boxes ( Font Awesome )
- Check Boxes ( Font Awesome )
- Input Fields (3 Styles)
- Range Sliders (3 Styles)
- Action Sheets (Infinite Options)
- 3 Columns, 2 Columns, Full Screen
- Content Boxes (6 Styles)
- Button (Hundreds of Styles)
- Icons (Hundreds of Styles)
- Chips (2 Styles, 2 Colors)
- Toasts (2 Styles, 25 Colors)
- Search (Functional Search in Class)
- Quotes (5 Styles
- Charts (Powered by Charts.JS. A tone of styles)
- Graphs (Powered by Charts.JS. A tone of styles)
- Reviews (6 Styles)
- Sortable Lists (Drag & Drop)
- DropCaps (3 Styles)
- Highlights (1 Styles, 25 Colors)
- Cookie Consent Box(2 Colors)
- 25 Reusable Color Classes
- Tabs (2 Styles, 25 Colors)
- Toggles (3 Classic + 5 Mobile Styled)
- SnackBars (25 Colors)
- OS Detection (Android, iOS)
- Image Effects on Tap (3 Effects)
- Classic Tables (25 Colors + Icons)
- Pricing Tables (4 Styles + 25 Colors
- 650+ Font Awesome Pixel Perfect Icons
- Reading Progress Bar
- Reading Word Count
- Reading Estimated Time
- Preloader Color Styles Included
- Pagination Styles (25 Colors)
- 10+ Page Divider Styles & 25 Colors
- Animted Back to Top with Facebook / Twitter Effect or Classic
- Typography Elements Styled and Organized
- Notification Boxes (3 styles + Fixed Top & Bottom Styles + 25 Colors)
- Infinite Background Scrolling Effect
- OWLCarousel – Fully Optimized
- Task Progression (Infinite Styles)
- Instant Content (Simulates Facebook/Google AMP Effect)
Included Page Templates
Pages incldued to help you start your project. Easy to copy paste features between them
- Page Article Card (Instant Article Effect)
- Page Article List (Instant Article Effect)
- Careers Page (Instant Article Effect
- Contact Page (Fully Working + Contact Sheet)
- F.A.Q + Knowledge Base Page With Search
- Forgot Password Page
- Login Page
- 404 Error Page
- About Us Page
- Maintenance Page
- Profile (2 Pages)
- Register Page
- Coming Soon Page With Countdown Timer
- System Status Page
- Team Page (Instant Article Effect)
- Timeline (2 Pages)
- Terms of Service Dummy Page
- VCard with Working Download VCard to Mobile
Appstyled Pages Simulate the effect of an actual application, but they are actually basic HTML pages with awesome styles
- Calendar (3 Components)
- Chat Bubbles
- CoverPage Slider (Full Screen Image Slider With Captions)
- Walkthrough Sliders (Like Native Applications on First Start)
- Login with Simple Background
- Login with Infinite Background
- Full Screen Google Maps
- Coming Soon With Countdown
- Splash Screen Starter
- Walkthrogh Box (Instructions & Tutorials on Page)
Appeca’s Media Pages are made to guarantee the maximum exposure for your product and your showcases. Filter it, show it off, make it full screen and enjoy the view
- Collections Gallery
- Filterable Gallery with Top Control
- Filterable Gallery with Menu Action Sheet
- Thumbnail Round, Square and Captioned Gallery
- Widescreen Gallery
- Instant Portfolio Effect (Similar to Facebook Instant Articles)
- 1 & 2 Column Portfolio with Multiple Styles
- Portfolio Project Page
30 Page Templates Developers
Appeca is a Site Template. It is not a WordPress Theme and therefore it is not connected to a CMS by default. But you can convert it yourself or hire a freelancer from Envato Studio.
We prepared some awesome pages for those who are about to make this template a Theme.
- News Home
- News Archive
- News Article
- News Bookmarks
- News Coverpage Slider
- News List (3 Styles / 3 Pages)
- Store Home (3 Styles / 3 Pages)
- Store Cart (2 Styles / 2 Pages)
- Store Checkout (2 Styles / 2 Pages)
- Store Coverpage Slider
- Store Invoice
- Store List Columns
- Store Classic List
- Store Product Description (2 Styles / 2 Pages
- Blog Home
- Blog Categories
- Blog Post
- Blog List
- Blog Archive
- Blog Columns
Version 3.0.4 – 6th December 2021
– Global – Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Versions (5.1.3 Stable)
– Fixed issue with Flex box Container Align Self Center
– Global – FontAwesome Library Updated to latest 5.15.4
Version 3.0.3 – 20th September 2021
– Global – Improvements for new iOS15 Tab Bar Safari interface.
– Global – Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Versions (5.1 Stable)
– Global – FontAwesome Library Updated to latest 5.1.3 Version
Version 3.0.2 – 14th June 2021
– Global – Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Versions (5.0.1 Stable)
– Implemented Google API for Google Maps for new Google Standards
Version 3.0.1 – 19th April 2021
– Global – Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Verisons (5.0 Beta 3)
– Files Updated – scss/bootstrap folder, styles/bootstrap.css, scripts/bootstrap.min.js
– Documentation – Improved Documentation files in Bootstrap 5.x Version
Version 3.0 – 26th March, 2021
Appeca now comes in 2 Versions
– Bootstrap 4.5 – jQuery Version
Version 2.4 – 11th March 2021
Mobile PWA update for upcoming WebKit / Chrome standards
– Improvement – Updated _service-worker.js to new PWA standards (replace _service-worker.js)
– Improvement – In custom.js and at the very top set pwaNoCache = false;
Version 2.3.1 – 10th February, 2021
– Improvement – Reduced size of Homepage Slider for Better User Experience
Version 2.3 – 18th January, 2021
– Global – Added Fixed Footer Menu Version
Version 2.2 – 8th January, 2021
– Global – Added RTL Language Support
– Bug Fix – Fixed small issue affecting title on Login 2 / Forgot 2 / Register 2 pages.
Version 2.1 – 15th December, 2020
Appeca is now running Bootstrap 4.5, as per customer feedback, we always listen!
– Global – Bootstrap 4.5 Framework
– Added – SCSS Files for faster and easier editing.
– All pages and previous features converted to Bootstrap.
– Improvement – Bootstrap Grid System for Columns
– Improvement – Full support for Flex containers easier asymmetrical columns.
– Improvement – External loaded sidebar. Edit one file and all HTML files will be automatically updated.
– Added – Automatic Dark Mode detection.
– Added – Show content based on Light or Dark Mode
– Added – Support for any card design, with any position of captions.
– Added – Programmatic support for Toasts, Snackbars, Menus, Notifications
– Added – Alerts Website Styled and Alerts/Notifications Mobile Styled.
– Added – Badges to headers and ability to open “more menu” inside header badges.
– Added – User Lists and Link Lists with Switch / Toggle / Multiple Icon Support.
– Added – Added Instagram Styled Mobile Profile Page.
Version 2.0 – 3rd March, 2020
The biggest update to Appeca since its release. We’ve listened to your feedback and added all the features you requested. Thank you for being awesome customers and for loving our products! We’re always listening to your feedback!
– Global – By your request, now Appeca comes in 2 main version, a dedicated Sidebar Navigation version and a Fixed Footer Menu Version
– Global – Full PWA Support Including Service Worker and Manifest File.
– Global – Auto Dark Mode Detection –
Body Class > theme-light = Light Theme
Body Class > theme-dark = Dark Theme
Body Class > detect-theme = Automatically Detect and Add Dark or Light Theme based on your device preferences
– Added – Wallet with Transactions and Graph
– Added – Profile Instagram Style
– Added – Event Page, 2 Styles
– Added – Task Lists
– Added – To Do Lists
– Added – Credit Cards
– Added – Landing Page – Added New Style
– Added – Page Selector – Added New Style
– Added – User Lists and User Groups
– Added – Language Selector
– Added – Age Verification
– Added – Automatically update PWA Version
– Component – Working Hours
– Component – Pricing Packs
– Component – Geolocation Web API
– Component – Vibration Web API
– Component – File Upload Web API
– Component – QR Code Generator
– Component – Embedly – Embed Anything
– Component – Facebook Comments Plugin
– Component – Disqus Comments Plugin
– Component – Online / Offline Detection
– Component – Add to Home Install Prompt for PWA
– Improvement – Remember Light or Dark Mode for Future Visits
– Improvement – All Scripts and Styles to Latest Stable Versions
– Improvement – Replaced Baguette Box with Lightbox for better PWA Support
– Improvement – Captions with data-height attribute to allow creating any slide and any content box with the greatest ease. Use top / center / bottom placements with ease
Version 1.2 – 31 January, 2020
– Added – Dark & Light Mode Toggle and Skins.
– Added – Updated to FontAwesome 5.
– Added – Gallery Wide Style with Titles.
– Improvement – Action Sheets now Support Dark Mode.
Version 1.1 – 27 November, 2019
– Added – Added Perspective Navigation.
– Added – Added 3 Walkthrough Page Styles
– Improvement – CSS and Optimized Code
– Improvement – Documentation Files
Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge